Thursday, September 29, 2011

Kana Yuuki grown up look (in red)

Indeed when you saw Kana Yuuki's in another place (I mean not in my site) many of her pics look very sexy but I tend to share her pics in cute manner sometime just plus with little sexy.

Since I post Kana Yuuki in teacher uniform it's very pop and at this time she is in third place of All Time Hot girl in this blog (at sidebar)

It's because I really impress with her baby face. She always look young I dont known her age.
Lets say about this set Kana is in weird red and quite sexy dress (?) her face is so serious like she try to says: "Hey guy look at me I am so strong"

She was put in "Who cute more?" Challenge VS Yuri Murakami if you like her you can vote her in this post or in our sidebar






































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...