Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sexy Thai Girls and Motorbikes, Thailand.

This toy is a GSX R 600, it is considered a learning bike back home but here you would be dead sooner than later with the way Thais drive on the roads. My last bike was a Honda SP1 which was virtually a race bike that is taken off the track and made roadworthy. This Suzuki wouldn’t keep up with me if I was only in third gear. I don’t care what anyone says, you buy a performance bike to go fast. They are not comfortable to travel on, especially long distances and they go like shit in the city. I thankfully grew out of my foolishness before I killed myself or someone else.

IMG_3379

And of course there were plenty of girls, promo girls to make the bikes look better.

IMG_3381

There would have had to been at least 50 of these girls about the place ready to jump into any picture being taken.



On the stage where the music was blasting from a beauty contest was on and ten girls were strutting their stuff. They were known as the Power Freak Girls. There had been many more hopefuls earlier but had been whittled down I was told.

IMG_3402

This girl was cute.

IMG_3405

Well, she is too.

IMG_3412

And she isn’t too shabby either.

IMG_3417

Here is one of the hosts with 5 of the finalists who had to answer a question.

IMG_3424

And of course there had to be some sexy dancers to shake and thrust about the stage.

IMG_3429

Now that is an outfit.

IMG_3453

And to draw what became a big crowd of at least 2 thousand people was this Thai band called “Tattoo Colour”, when they came out there were deafening screams and young mostly Thai teen girls rushed the stage to scream out names of the band members. I had never heard of them but when a song of theirs was played I knew it.

IMG_3458

The winner of the contest was a surprise to me. She is cute but I didn’t rate her in my top 5, but again I am not a judge. I don’t know if the “Poppular” was deliberately spelt wrong if it was just a typical Thai error.

IMG_3463

The other thing that drew the crowd was two motorbikes were being given away. There first draw was done and right at the front of the stage everyone was looking down as if looking at ants. The reason being was this tiny girl had one the motorbike and what was really funny was her mum wasn’t there only her slightly older sister. A real classic.



Anyway, I took a lot of pictures, more of the motorbikes and also many more of the models as well. They are all at my Flickr account and you can travel there by clicking on any picture. There you can also see the pictures in large sizes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...