Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nguyen Tran Huyen My won Most Photogenic Award at Asian Super Model 2011 contest

Nguyen Tran Huyen My won Most Photogenic Award at Asian Super Model 2011 contest
Nguyen Tran Huyen My won Most Photogenic Award at Asian Super Model 2011 contest to be held on September 6, 2011 in Quangxi, China. Huyen My is 15 year old and stands 1.75m. There are 2 others candidates from Vietnam to participate in this contest. They are: Mai Yen My-14 year and stands 1.74m; Nguyen Hang Nga – 18 year and stands 1.78 m. They are models of Venus model company.
(L-R) 1st Runner-up: Thailand - Triworapan Kalanatcha, Asian Super Model 2011 Winner: China - Xin Ray, 2nd Runner-up: Mongolia - Batbayar Nominerdene

Winners:

Xin Ray from China was crowned Asian Super Model 2011.
The first runner-up is Triworapan Kalanatcha- Thailand
The second runner-up is Batbayar Nominerdene- Mongolia
Special Awards
Best Catwalk Award: China – Zhang Yu
Most Photogenic Award: Vietnam – Nguyen Tran Huyen My
Media Attention Award: Bashkir – Gabitova Ilmira
Best Active Award: Philippines – Bella Padilla
(L-R) Hang Nga- Huyen My- Yen My

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...