Friday, September 16, 2011

HyunA tweets a series of selcas from her practice room


4minute‘s HyunA uploaded numerous pictures from the practice room through Twitter on September 16th.
With the other members no where to be seen, she seems to have decided to take some selcas to help pass the time.
In the first set of pictures, she is seen squatting in an oversized shirt and sneakers while taking pictures of her reflection through the mirror. She included the caption, “Ahem;;; Should I say I’m in a peculiar mood at the moment^^^^”.

She then went on to tweet a series of selcas with the caption, “playing by myself”. The pictures showed her utilizing various props such as glasses and bunny ears while making a variety of facial expressions.
Netizens commented, “You must be bored”, “I like you like this, you seem so sincere”, and “Unni, you’re so pretty…I’m so jealous”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...