Saturday, September 17, 2011

4minute’s Sohyun is an angel and a devil?


4minute’s Kwon Sohyun recently shared a photo of herself, simultaneously transforming into an angel and an angel of death.
On September 17th, the idol uploaded photos taken from her new cellphone titled ‘Angel vs Devil’ and left the message, “I just upgraded my cellphone, but now it makes me not want to take pictures.  It’s weird.  The pics are strangely large and it gets saved in reverse mode.  That’s why I shot these with my pudding camera.
On the top photo, Sohyun is seen closing her eyes and posing like an innocent angel while the bottom one shows a dark side of her.  Her hair is covering her face and she is depicting a death angel.
Netizens who saw the pics commented, “I like the angel, please don’t transform into a devil” , “I like the concept of your work, please share more of these in the future” , and “What are you doing at this late time??“.
Source + Photos: tvreport via Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...